Diagnosed with Anterior Pelvic Tilt? Think it may be part of your problem? Do the following questions resonate with you? Are you saying "That is me!"?
- Does standing too long cause low back discomfort? Same with bending backwards?
- Are you unable to sit in a relaxed full squat?
- Does a hard bed make your back stiff in the mornings?
- Does your low back often get pumped and tight with exercise, running, or long walks?
- Is it painful or difficult to stand up after sitting too long?
- Is a glute bridge/hip thrust, deadlift, or other hip movement primarily felt in the lower back instead of the glutes?
- Do you feel like you have a belly (protruding gut) even though you may be skinny? Or do you feel like your belly is too pushed out?
- Are your quadricep muscles overdeveloped or chronically tight?
- Do your hamstrings always feel tight, even if you regularly stretch them?
- Is it abnormally difficult for you to touch your toes?
- Discomfort walking downhill or down stairs?
- Are your calves always extremely tight?
- Do your hips always feel tight and uncomfortably limited in movement?
- Do you find you need to sit down, touch your toes, or curl into a ball to relieve your back tightness?
If you answered yes to the majority of these questions, we can confidently recommend our APT program as a great starting point to Rebuilding Your Low-Back and improving your symptoms!
What is included:
- Five foundational non-negotiable daily movements w/ videos and written instructions
- Bonus videos and exercise routine ideas to help bulletproof your recovery
- Tips for Success
- 12 - Week Program Tracking sheet
Rebuild Your Low Back: Anterior Pelvic Tilt
Under normal circumstances no refunds are offered on digital products. However, please reach out to us for any concerns regarding your purchase as we will always assess cases individually.